Are you aware that about 80% of the wrinkles that show on your skin are caused by cumulative exposure to the sun? It has been proven repeatedly that the sun can speed up the aging process.
People who are frequently working outdoors including lifeguards or engineers are more prone to the premature formation of wrinkles and face lines than the people who work indoors such as office personnel or sales representatives.
The sun tends to damage the top layers of the skin. But this does not mean that UV radiation is entirely bad for you. Your skin demands a limited amount of UVR in order to produce Vitamin D. This vitamin is important to your systemic functions.
You need to simply avoid excessive sun exposure especially during midday. During midday, the sun emits strong UVB and UVA rays.
You can utilize the following ways to keep your skin shielded from UVR and decrease the damages evoked by being exposed to Ultra violet rays:
1. Sun screen – Sun screen is actually a fool-proof method of deflecting UV rays. You just have to look for a product which you can use daily. However, not all sun screen products on the market can safeguard you against both UVA and UVB rays. Actually, most of them only protect your dermis from UVB rays. Since UVA rays are those that facilitate growing older of the skin, you should have good protection from them.
Choose sun screen products that can deflect both UVA and UVB rays. Also choose water-proof sun screen which means you don’t must re-apply constantly when you are on the beach.
2. Umbrella – Locate an umbrella made from vinyl fabric that can protect from UV rays. They are often more costly than you regular umbrella but this works well in deflecting Ultra violet rays. The other fabrics found in making umbrella only avoid your direct being exposed to UVR.
3. Anti-aging Moisturizer – This can actually minimize the damages your skin experience when exposed to sunlight. But ensure you use Routine Soleil that fails to contain chemical ingredients. Chemical ingredients can make you photosensitive. They limit your time under the sun because skin easily burns under UV radiation.
Look for a moisturizer with increased natural ingredients including CynergyTK, Phytessence Wakame and Nano Lipobelle HEQ10. CynergyTK is definitely an ingredient that contains functional keratin. It is a protein utilized by your body for collagen production. Phytessence Wakame helps preserve hyaluronic acid. This acid is essential for that lubrication of collagen. Nano Lipobelle HEQ10 is necessary to fight harmful free radicals.
4. Pearl Powder – Ancient Chinese women used pearl powder to reverse damages brought on by UVR. In fact, it also helps control melanin production to retain skin color. Since your dermis has a tendency to discolour because omitqh direct sunlight, you require pearl powder.
5. Sleep early – Did you know that whenever you sleep, your system releases a hormone called melatonin? Melatonin can help lessen the damaging effects of UVR. In addition, it increases your body’s effectiveness against ultraviolet rays.