Wearing makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling at times. I know because I have extremely oily skin myself, so I’m constantly looking within the mirror every couple of hours to find out if my nose is glaring. I’ve asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress the creation of oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look great at 50 years old, which does help the situation.
Through the years I’ve learned how to deal with some very beneficial products and tips that I’m sure will manage to benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – It is a wonderful product that I carry around with me everyday in my purse. It will come in a compact with a powder puff, similar to sheer powder. Instead of touching up with กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice or sheer powder, I personally use blot powder. It’s translucent, so I can remove the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. Another advantage is the fact my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it through the day.
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. These are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper that come in a small package that you can easily carry around along with you through the entire day. All you have to do is dab the oily areas of the face – usually the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your face or removing your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at almost any cosmetic counter. It’s quite simple to use and you also can wear it under กระดาษซับหน้ามัน alice. Just dab a little on the oily areas of your face and blend outward. It controls shine and offers a matte finish. Most oil-control lotions work really well, however, you may have to reduce the use in the event that the skin gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When everything else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides using a blot powder, facial tissue is yet another item that I use through the entire day as well. Nearly all are 2-ply, but it works better in the event you separate them and utilize 1-ply. They’re nearly as useful as the blotting papers, as well as a lot cheaper too! Avoid buying ones which have fragrance or กระดาษซับหน้ามัน Sumire since it may irritate your skin and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of those will absorb oil or block out the development, but they should be a part of your daily skincare routine. Always opt for a cleanser which is oil-free, and there are some great ones which are specifically created for oily skin. Your moisturizer ought to be water based with SPF15 or greater and be labeled as “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine jdqypf be implemented morning and night to prevent clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Should be labeled “oil free” to stop adding unnecessary oil to your face. Because I really like a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation that is water-based or oil free come in various shades for a lot of cosmetics lines, so you must not have difficulties finding one that is right to suit your needs.