Al Azhar Memorial Garden Islamic Cemetery is the greatest Islamic Cemetery in Indonesia situated in Karawang based on Islamic Sharia. Special Islamic Graveyard is managed by YPI Al Azhar, Al Azhar Islamic Cemetery is handled professionally as well as in Islamic sharia.
Al-Azhar Memorial Garden is handled according to Islamic regulation – from the dealing with from the deceased prior to burial towards the care and care of the serious article-funeral service – all subsequent Islamic guidelines.
Islamic funeral rules according to sharia are the following:
• Muslim graves must not be combined with low-Muslim graves.
• Facing Qibla.
• Easy, consisting only of piles of land surely nothing constructed into it.
• There exists a tombstone as a marker.
• Burial plots really should not be stepped on, occupied, and trampled on.
• Burial place level of 1.5 meters.
• In accordance with the DKI Jakarta MUI Fatwa in 2011, piled bodies usually are not allowed.
• Based upon MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014, purchasing plots where you will find a tabzir and israf aspect in it is haram
• Simple Only Consists of Mounds surely nothing constructed
• We often see grave-food built with various forms of buildings onto it with some other ceramics as well as other paints. In Islam this is not suggested. Because the Prophet and also the companions from the Prophet.
• Ibn al-Qayyim stated in the book Zaadul Ma’aad, “Along with his tomb was sallallaahu‘ alayhi wa sallam was dug in the earth just like a hump in the red areas. There is not any developing or plastering. Similarly, the graves of his two friends (Abu Bakr and Umar). ”
“Narrated from Jabir, he stated: Rasulullah Noticed forbade plastering the grave, located on it and erecting buildings on it.” (HR. Muslim, no. 94/970)
• Graveyard Will not be occupied or trampled
• In Jakarta there is also a trend that kids or homeless individuals are forced to reside in plots because they cannot afford to lease a property. Although such things as this are not allowed. Much less staying above it, seated and stepping on it is far from permitted.
• “The Messenger of Allah. said, ‘It is way better for one individuals to sit down on embers to burn his clothes and his whole body than to sit on the grave’, (Muslim HR (971).
• Rasulullah stated until that. This is due to how much man was glorified by God even though he died.
• Grave Depth of 1.5 M
•Why?? In order that the deceased or perhaps the continues to be are protected or protected against residing animals. Similarly, the residing is spared from the dead, from the smell and so on. other.
• Might Put Markers Headstones
• Being a marker requirements in order that we do not shed track or so easily when creating pilgrimage, then there is a necessity to publish the name of the individual who passed away on the serious or in the gravestone being a marker in order that the grave is acknowledged, not in the class of bragging allowed. Keep in mind only as being a sign not inside the splendour category.
• Unlawful Serious of Haram
• Now it would appear that a high end serious trend has surfaced with some other wah facilities available. Although this can be unlawful. The MUI clearly states that buying and selling land for the main benefit of luxury burial plots, containing elements of tabdzir and lawful write, is forbidden, ”explained MUI Fatwa No. 9 of 2014
Did you know that in Islam you can find directions that this tombs of Muslims and low-Muslims are not suggested to be in a funeral complicated? Why. Because Allah glorifies Muslims. Islamic Sharia has given guidelines so as not to bury the infidel in Muslim eaters and the other way round. Non-Muslim burial plots are locations in which Allah will give consequence while Allah’s Muslim plots will give Allah’s mercy in the form of forgiveness of sins. Then it is not proper for any location packed with adzab to be united with the place where God’s grace will be revealed.
Since the Prophet Noticed stated: “I am clear of Muslims who are next to each other with polytheists.” Then this Apostle said again: So that the fire of these two tend not to coexist “. HR. Abu Daud).
This really is one of why the Islamic Boarding College Foundation (YPI) via its business division created a Islamic hbdsgf funeral service complicated known as Al-Azhar Memorial Garden located on Jalan Raya Peruri KM.53-54, Karawang Regency, West Java. As a type of Al-Azhar’s issue for problems associated with funerals and the way to execute the procession of death sharply.
The handling of Al-Azhar Memorial Gaden embodies the vision and mission by actually carrying out a funeral service procession from upstream to downstream by relying on the values ??outlined by religious beliefs.